An employee survey is an important tool to listen in challenging circumstances, helping leaders learn from employees’ feedback so we can adapt plans, actions and communications accordingly.
Intuitive Survey Tech That Everyone Can Use
Our surveys are intuitive for respondents to use and the reporting dashboard makes it easy to surface insight. Managers can create instant results presentations with iDeck so they can share team findings immediately.
Easy To Take Part
- Accessible everywhereEasy to complete on all browsers and hardware - even paper
- Multi - languageFrom Arabic to Zulu
- Simple question and response scalesUnderstand what you are being asked straight away
- Real time response ratesSo you can focus action to increase participation
- Reassuringly confidentialYour people can be frank, so you’ll be able to make effective changes
- Helpdesk supportFrom our friendly team
Easy To Interpret Results Dashboard
- Personalised dashboards for everyone from leaders to line managers
- Search, analyse and group your comments to reveal insight
- Built-in key driver analysis helps you focus on your priority action areas
- Instantly add your actions to an interactive action plan
- Compare everything: internally, externally, choose the benchmarks that suit you
- Download your data to share or analyse in other systems
Create Instant Results Presentations with iDeck
- Empower your line managers to instantly create results presentations
- Provides rapid access to key survey highlights
- Gives managers a headstart for action planning
- Exports to PowerPoint for further editing
What People Are Saying About Our Tech
Adviser, British Red Cross
The dashboard capability gives us great value at the British Red Cross helping us understand our results. We can provide our people with exactly in the information they need when they need it.
L and D Manager, Murphy
The online results dashboard is fantastic! Really user friendly.
OD Programme Advisor, London South Bank University
Having the iDeck frees me up from creating presentations for all our managers. I’ve got so much time back and our people feel empowered.
Should you be surveying during COVID-19?
Employee reboarding after lockdown: A guide
As restrictions continue to ease in the UK more people are able to return to work. For some this means physically returning to the office, while others will be resuming their ordinary hours from home. Either way, their employee reboarding experience will be vital. Employee reboarding is the idea that just as you welcome new […]
Advice from 8,000 staff on how to support wellbeing when working from home
Survey results: Advice from 8,000 staff on how to support wellbeing when working from home (WFH) There’s been so much to learn from lockdown. As we emerge, we’re redesigning the work experience to balance safety and wellbeing with effectively powering up our organisations. Most organisations will see working from home (WFH) remain in their organisations […]
Burning questions from ‘Employee Engagement and Wellbeing in a Covid-19 world’ Learn and Share event
Burning questions from ‘Employee Engagement and Wellbeing in a Covid-19 world’ Learn and Share event We were delighted to hear speakers from Birkbeck University, the University of Bradford and London South Bank University share their experience of managing engagement and wellbeing during the Covid-19 pandemic. It was a wonderful session with some great questions submitted by our audience. We’ve shared responses […]